If your ex-spouse has enrolled your child in private school, are you financially responsible for tuition when you did not agree to this enrollment? The answer is maybe.

Several factors must be considered in determining your financial contribution toward private educations. Did your child previously attend private school? Is your child taking a specific program at this school or receiving partial financial aid at this school? Is this education a significant benefit to your child? Most importantly, do you have the financial means to pay some of the tuition, if not all?

You may find yourself in a position where you are forced to go to court to defend against your ex-spouse’s application for tuition reimbursement from you.

Please call us at (908) 879-9499 to discuss your case. Iandoli & Edens, LLC can help!